Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Day

I'm still waiting for the new engine, but I was informed that it should be here by this Thursday... WOOOO HOOOO!!

Today, I went ahead and unboxed some of the items I've received so far and here are a few pics.


Next, I unboxed and put together my 2 ton foldable shop Crane that I just received from Harbor Freight Tools.
It was super easy to put together and it seems to be really will built and folding it up, is a breeze.
In Process..

Completed..

Folded Up..

and it fits nicely in my small garage.

Lastly, I installed the new dash pod and gauges from Auto Meter.
I replaced the stock Fuel, Volt, Oil, Engine Coolant Temp gauges and removed the clock and added a Transmission Temp gauge.
I plan to disassemble the dash and paint it black, so it will all match.
Before.. After..

0 comments: